B2B Marketing Manager
Job Title: B2B Marketing Manager
Location: London, SW6
About us: Adzuna is an established and profitable job search engine that lists every job, everywhere. Launched in 2011, we help over 10 million visitors a month in 19 markets find better, more fulfilling jobs. Governments and the world’s largest companies trust us for our unique global audience and jobs market intelligence, and we walk the walk on things like Salary Transparency and Gender Pay.
The role: We're seeking a B2B Marketing Manager to define, lead and execute our B2B strategy in 19 markets with a focus on the US and UK. You’ll have access to a wealth of unique market data to utilise in marketing and lead generation activity, creating engaging campaigns like no other company can. Adzuna’s data is used by Government organisations and frequently cited by UK and US media, providing a great source of content and awareness. As well as a US-based B2B exec reporting into this position, you will have the support of the wider Marketing team and their expertise and resources across content, performance marketing and more. The Marketing team will benefit from your experience to date but even more important is the passion you bring to work every day. You will strive for excellence, try new things, inspire and engage those around you and feel ownership of overall company success as well as pride in doing your bit.
What’s in it for you? Adzuna is a growing and profitable scale-up, championing real change in the job market globally - using the power of tech and AI to match people to better, more fulfilling jobs. We’re at a really pivotal time in our journey and it’s an exciting moment to join. Like everyone here, you will act like an owner, be a team player and make a difference. It’s an opportunity to work with a smart team led by experienced management and dedicated and passionate Founders. You have the chance to own yours and the company’s growth in terms of:
- Building the brand proposition in the hearts and minds of employers, agencies and programmatic platforms across Adzuna and Adzuna Intelligence
- Developing our B2B strategy across our suite of products and geographies, alongside Founders and Management Team
- Creating and writing compelling marketing and promotional material in line with our brand and sales strategy
- Develop Account Based Marketing plans designed to drive the growth of our top accounts and key prospects
- Lead the development, design and implementation of lead generation marketing campaigns for our sales team
- Post-campaign follow-up for b2b marketing activity: pro-actively manage the lead management process to ensure leads associated with marketing activity are tracked via our CRM system (Salesforce) and can be used to demonstrate contribution to sales pipeline
- Identify, plan and deliver key business events
- Developing and nurturing our prospect database
It’s not an easy feat, but our aim is to create a business of which we are all proud and an environment where you will love to be, where you can be yourself to do what you do best.
We don’t like to put people in boxes, but you’re likely to be able to demonstrate experience of, or aptitude for much of the below:
- 3-5 years of B2B and content marketing experience
- Experience building “through the funnel” B2B marketing plans tailoring the right message to the right audience
- Experience of building and executing content marketing strategies across multiple mediums
- Experience in sales lead pipeline and CRM management tools
- An analytical mind, you are able to use tools and services to identify content generation ideas.
- Good understanding of online advertising or jobs/classifieds industry
- Strong communication and networking skills, both written and verbal
- Can present to and build relationships with senior level counterparts
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Worked in online advertising or the recruitment industry
- Experience across multiple countries, especially the US
Reward: We offer a competitive financial package which includes competitive salary, stock options (we are all owners) and a contributory pension scheme.
Wellbeing: Amongst other things, we offer healthcare through Babylon Health; enhanced maternity and paternity leave; 25 days paid holiday per year plus 8 bank holidays; and a full programme of wellbeing activities and events.
Hybrid working: We are a fully hybrid company - half our workforce are remote. With employees located in different time zones, we embrace asynchronous work and ensure that everything we do reflects the hybrid nature of our workforce so that everyone feels included. We also have a travel programme to help facilitate teamwork across our global teams.
Flexible working: For those working out of one of our offices (non-remote), we have a flexible working policy which means any full time employee can work from home 2-3 days per week - you can choose your office days. You can also request to work additional days from home.
Diversity & inclusion: We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce and creating an environment where everyone feels included and welcome. Our D&I committee helps deliver a programme of activities and actions to support this important area of focus.
Training: Learning and development is an important pillar of our culture and there are plenty of opportunities to learn, develop and grow whether through our Adzuna Academy training programme, attending conferences, team training budgets, individual development plans and coaching from experienced and supportive peers and managers.
Fun stuff: We have a packed social calendar, twice annual global team get-togethers and an enviable culture thanks to the amazing and smart people who make Adzuna a great place to work. Lots of this is done virtually to ensure that everyone is included.
A bit more about Adzuna Adzuna is a smarter, more transparent job search engine used by tens of millions of visitors per month. We love using the awesome power of technology to bring together every job in one place, help match people to better, more fulfilling jobs and keep Britain working. Adzuna.co.uk is a 100 person business operating across 20 territories and was founded in 2011 by Andrew Hunter and Doug Monro, formerly of eBay, Gumtree, Qype and Zoopla. We are backed by leading Venture Capital firms Passion Capital, LocalGlobe, Index Ventures and Smedvig Capital. We’ve spent a decade developing smarter, more transparent job search so jobseekers worldwide (we’re in 20 countries) can zero in on the right role faster. We also supply real-time data to the Number 10 Dashboard and Office for National Statistics labour market indices. In 2018, Adzuna won the contract to run Find a job, one of the
10 Interview Questions You Might Get Asked
These are questions that we think might come up at some point during the interview process. It's worth prepping answers for the questions below, as well as other key areas you think will be important to secure the role.
- Can you tell us about your experience in B2B and content marketing?
- Have you had experience building B2B marketing plans? Can you provide examples?
- How have you used content marketing strategies across multiple mediums?
- Do you have experience with sales lead pipeline and CRM management tools?
- Can you give an example of a successful marketing campaign you developed and implemented?
- How do you approach building relationships with senior level counterparts?
- Have you worked in the online advertising or recruitment industry before?
- Have you worked across multiple countries, especially the US?
- Can you explain your understanding of the online advertising or jobs/classifieds industry?
- How do you stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments?
5 Questions You Could Ask
Based on the job description above, here are 5 questions we think you could ask during your interview. Use them as a guide to help you write your own questions.
Remember: Always have at least 5 questions prepared for the interview. If you do not, you run the risk of looking unprepared.
- Can you tell me more about the company's B2B strategy and how it aligns with the overall business goals?
- What kind of marketing campaigns have been successful in the past, and what metrics are used to measure success?
- How does the company stay up-to-date with market trends and adapt the B2B strategy accordingly?
- Can you provide examples of how the B2B Marketing Manager would collaborate with other teams, such as content and performance marketing?
- Are there any specific challenges or goals that the B2B Marketing Manager would need to focus on in the first few months?
Posted: 2024-02-12 00:00:00
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
Job Type: permanent
FT or PT: full_time
Category: Marketing / advertising / PR
Latest Blog Posts
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 10th January 2024 at 15:46
Job sharing in the Civil Service is a flexible working arrangement where two employees share the responsibilities and duties of one full-time job. This concept aligns with the Civil Service's commi...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 10th January 2024 at 12:01
Scotland has emerged as a dynamic center for Civil Service jobs in the UK. With the UK Government relocating significant ...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 10th January 2024 at 08:44
The UK Civil Service is not just an employer; it's a gateway to meaningful engagement in public affairs. Serving as a civil servant means dedicating your skills and energy to the public good, in ro...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 20:11
The UK Civil Service Fast Stream program represents an exceptional opportunity for graduates aspiring to shape the future of public service. R...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 18:35
Welcome to the civil service! As you embark on this new journey, here are ten crucial tips to help you navigate and thrive in your new role:...
Morgan Law1-Click Apply
First Recruitment Services1-Click Apply
Brand Recruitment1-Click Apply
LHH Recruitment1-Click Apply
Peoples Partnership1-Click Apply