Market Research Interviewer - Car Required - Part Time
We are seeking individuals who are inquisitive, enjoy engaging with others, and have access to a car. If this description fits you, we have an exciting opportunity to offer you. This role will break the monotony of your daily routine, allowing you to meet new people, explore new locations, and be part of a journey that challenges the status quo and influences everyday matters that affect us all.
Who We Are:
At Ipsos UK, we are a globally recognized and leading market research company. Our clients include businesses, media and research sectors, as well as local and national government organizations. We pride ourselves on our curiosity and collaboration, and our commitment to providing clients with top-quality insights and data. We work alongside our interviewers and clients with shared objectives and open minds.
We Will Invest In You:
No experience? No problem. Whether you are starting a career, transitioning to a new field, or already have experience in market research, we will provide you with extensive training and individual guidance from the moment you join us. Our experienced interviewers will share valuable skills with you, and we will provide comprehensive briefings on our projects. Additionally, you will have a dedicated New Starter coach to support you throughout your first six weeks. From day one, we ensure you feel well-prepared and equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in your role.
As an essential part of our interviewer panel, your responsibilities will include visiting homes in your local area (and potentially beyond) to gather the opinions and views of the British public throughout the year. You will utilize your persuasive abilities to encourage individuals to participate in our surveys, enabling them to influence the world with their opinions. To be eligible for this role, you must have access to a car. Typically, you will be expected to travel within a 30-mile radius from your home address while working. We will reimburse your mileage costs for this. Success in this role requires self-motivation, organization, and a target-driven mindset. This position is ideal for those seeking flexible hours, as you will have the freedom to choose when to work. However, we do require a minimum commitment of 2-3 days (12-18 hours) per week.
- Competitive Compensation: Guaranteed pay of £12 per hour during your 8-week training period
- Holiday allowance and pension contributions
- Fortnightly pay cycle
- Access to our wellbeing and discount platform, offering vouchers and savings on everyday items
- Competitive rates in the sector once you transition to performance pay. Average rates range from £14.00 to £17.00 per hour, based on project requirements that may include evening and weekend hours
- Paid mileage costs
- Flexible role with control over your working days and hours
- Ideal for those seeking part-time work with a minimum commitment of 2-3 days per week
Support and Development:
- Dedicated support teams to assist you
- Accredited training period with live support, online learning, and one-on-one coaching
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- Interviewer communities accessible through social media and in-person coffee mornings
- Face-to-face and remote project briefings to set you up for success
If you believe you are the right fit for this role and have access to a car, click "Apply Now" and embark on this journey with us. By completing our award-winning training program, you will gain accreditation and the satisfaction of knowing that your work makes a difference locally and nationally every day. Be a game changer. Apply now.
Proud to be one of The Times Top 50 Employers for Gender Equality 2023.
10 Interview Questions You Might Get Asked
These are questions that we think might come up at some point during the interview process. It's worth prepping answers for the questions below, as well as other key areas you think will be important to secure the role.
- What interests you about this role?
- Can you tell us about your previous experience in market research?
- How comfortable are you with approaching and persuading people?
- Do you have access to a car and are you willing to travel?
- Are you self-motivated and target driven?
- Are you available to work some evenings and weekends?
- Can you commit to working a minimum of 2-3 days per week?
- How do you handle rejection and setbacks?
- Are you comfortable with flexible working hours?
- What are your expectations for compensation and benefits?
5 Questions You Could Ask
Based on the job description above, here are 5 questions we think you could ask during your interview. Use them as a guide to help you write your own questions.
Remember: Always have at least 5 questions prepared for the interview. If you do not, you run the risk of looking unprepared.
- What kind of surveys will I be conducting?
- How many hours per week am I expected to work?
- What is the mileage reimbursement rate?
- What kind of support and development opportunities are available?
- Can you provide more information about the training program?
Location: Burgh Castle
Posted: 2023-11-04 00:00:00
FT or PT: part_time
Category: Part-time / weekend
Latest Blog Posts
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 10th January 2024 at 15:46
Job sharing in the Civil Service is a flexible working arrangement where two employees share the responsibilities and duties of one full-time job. This concept aligns with the Civil Service's commi...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 10th January 2024 at 12:01
Scotland has emerged as a dynamic center for Civil Service jobs in the UK. With the UK Government relocating significant ...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 10th January 2024 at 08:44
The UK Civil Service is not just an employer; it's a gateway to meaningful engagement in public affairs. Serving as a civil servant means dedicating your skills and energy to the public good, in ro...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 20:11
The UK Civil Service Fast Stream program represents an exceptional opportunity for graduates aspiring to shape the future of public service. R...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 18:35
Welcome to the civil service! As you embark on this new journey, here are ten crucial tips to help you navigate and thrive in your new role:...