Market Research Interviewer - Car Required - Part Time
We are seeking individuals who are curious, enjoy engaging with people, and have access to a car. If this describes you, we have an exciting opportunity that will break you out of your daily routine. In this role, you will have the chance to meet new people, explore new places, and play a part in challenging the status quo and influencing everyday matters that affect us all.
Who We Are:
We are Ipsos UK, a globally recognized and leading market research company. Our clients range from various businesses, media outlets, and research sectors to local and national government entities. We take pride in our collaborative and inquisitive approach, as we strive to provide our clients with top-notch insights and data. We work alongside our interviewers and clients with shared objectives and open minds.
We Will Invest In You:
No experience? No problem. Whether you're starting your career, looking for a change, or already have experience in market research, we will provide you with extensive training and one-on-one guidance from the moment you join us. Our panel of experienced interviewers will share valuable skills, and we will fully brief you on our projects. Additionally, you will have a dedicated New Starter coach who will assist you throughout your first six weeks. From day one, we aim to ensure you feel equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in your role.
As a crucial member of our interviewer panel, you will visit homes in your local area (and possibly beyond) to gather the opinions and views of the British public throughout the year. Your persuasive skills will be utilized to encourage individuals to participate in our surveys, enabling them to influence the world with their opinions. Access to a car is essential for this role. Typically, you will be expected to travel within a 30-mile radius of your home address while on duty. We will, of course, reimburse your mileage expenses for this. To thrive in this role, you need to be self-motivated, organized, and target-driven. This position is ideal for those seeking flexible hours, as you will have the freedom to choose when you work. However, we do require a minimum commitment of 2-3 days (12-18 hours) per week.
- Competitive compensation: Guaranteed pay of £12 per hour during the 8-week training period
- Holiday allowance
- Pension contributions
- Fortnightly pay cycle
- Access to a well-being and discount platform with vouchers and savings on everyday items
- Competitive rates in the sector once you transition to performance-based pay. Average rates range from £14.00 to £17.00 per hour, based on project requirements (including evening and weekend hours)
- Paid mileage costs
- Flexible role with control over your working days and hours
- Ideal for those seeking part-time work with a minimum commitment of 2-3 days per week
Support and Development:
- Dedicated support teams to assist you
- Accredited training period with live support, online learning, and one-on-one coaching
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- Interviewer communities accessible through social media and in-person coffee mornings
- Face-to-face and remote project briefings to set you up for success
If you believe you are the right person for this role and have access to a car, click "Apply Now" and begin your journey. By completing our award-winning training program, you will gain accreditation and have the satisfaction of knowing that your work makes a difference both locally and nationally. Join us and be a game changer.
Proud to be recognized as one of The Times' Top 50 Employers for Gender Equality 2023.
10 Interview Questions You Might Get Asked
These are questions that we think might come up at some point during the interview process. It's worth prepping answers for the questions below, as well as other key areas you think will be important to secure the role.
- What interests you about this role?
- How would you describe your communication skills?
- Can you tell us about a time when you had to persuade someone to do something?
- What experience do you have in market research?
- How do you handle targets and deadlines?
- Are you comfortable working evenings and weekends?
- How would you handle a difficult or uncooperative interviewee?
- What do you think makes a good interviewer?
- How do you stay motivated and organized in your work?
- Why are you interested in working for Ipsos UK?
5 Questions You Could Ask
Based on the job description above, here are 5 questions we think you could ask during your interview. Use them as a guide to help you write your own questions.
Remember: Always have at least 5 questions prepared for the interview. If you do not, you run the risk of looking unprepared.
- What kind of surveys will I be conducting?
- Can you tell me more about the training and support provided?
- Are there opportunities for career advancement within the company?
- How flexible are the working hours and can I choose my own schedule?
- What is the average hourly rate once I transition to performance pay?
Posted: 2023-11-04 00:00:00
FT or PT: part_time
Category: Part-time / weekend
Latest Blog Posts
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 10th January 2024 at 15:46
Job sharing in the Civil Service is a flexible working arrangement where two employees share the responsibilities and duties of one full-time job. This concept aligns with the Civil Service's commi...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 10th January 2024 at 12:01
Scotland has emerged as a dynamic center for Civil Service jobs in the UK. With the UK Government relocating significant ...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 10th January 2024 at 08:44
The UK Civil Service is not just an employer; it's a gateway to meaningful engagement in public affairs. Serving as a civil servant means dedicating your skills and energy to the public good, in ro...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 20:11
The UK Civil Service Fast Stream program represents an exceptional opportunity for graduates aspiring to shape the future of public service. R...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 18:35
Welcome to the civil service! As you embark on this new journey, here are ten crucial tips to help you navigate and thrive in your new role:...