Market Research Interviewer - Car Required - Part Time
We are seeking individuals who possess curiosity, enjoy engaging in conversations with others, and have access to a car. If this describes you, we have an exciting opportunity that will break the monotony of your daily routine. By joining our team, you will have the chance to meet new people, explore new places, and be part of a transformative journey that challenges the status quo and influences everyday aspects of our lives.
Who We Are:
At Ipsos UK, we are a globally recognized and leading market research company. We work with various clients in business, media, research sectors, as well as local and national government. Our commitment to curiosity and collaboration allows us to provide our clients with excellent insights and data. We foster an environment of common goals and open minds, ensuring productive partnerships with our interviewers and clients.
We Will Invest In You:
Regardless of whether you have no experience, are seeking a career change, or already have experience in market research, we will provide you with comprehensive training and one-on-one guidance from the moment you join our team. Our panel of experienced interviewers will share valuable skills with you, and you will receive thorough briefings on our projects. Additionally, you will have a dedicated New Starter coach to support you during your first 6 weeks. From day one, we will ensure that you feel equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in your role.
As a vital member of our interviewer panel, your responsibilities will involve visiting homes in your local area (and potentially beyond) to collect the views and opinions of the diverse British public throughout the year. Your persuasive abilities will be utilized to encourage people to participate in our surveys, enabling them to contribute their opinions and influence the world. Access to a car is a requirement for this role, and you will typically be expected to travel within a 30-mile radius of your home address. We will reimburse your mileage costs for this travel. To succeed in this role, you must be self-motivated, organized, and target-driven. This position is ideal for individuals seeking flexible hours, as you will have the freedom to choose when you work. However, we do request that you commit to a minimum of 2-3 days (12-18 hours) per week.
- Competitive compensation, including a guaranteed pay of £12 per hour during your 8-week training period
- Holiday allowance
- Pension contributions
- Fortnightly pay cycle
- Access to our wellbeing and discount platform, offering vouchers and savings on everyday items
- Competitive rates in the sector once you transition to performance pay. Average rates, based on project requirements that include evening and weekend hours (as mentioned above), range from £14.00 to £17.00 per hour
- Paid mileage costs
- Flexible role with control over your working days and hours
- Ideal for those seeking part-time work with a minimum commitment of 2-3 days per week
Support and Development:
- Dedicated support teams to assist you
- Accredited training period with live support, online learning, and one-on-one coaching
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- Interviewer communities accessible through social media and in-person coffee mornings
- Face-to-face and remote project briefings to set you up for success
If you believe you are the right fit for this role and have access to a car, click "Apply Now" to embark on this journey. By completing our award-winning training program, you will gain accreditation and the satisfaction of knowing that your efforts make a difference both locally and nationally. Become a game changer and apply now.
Proud to be one of The Times Top 50 Employers for Gender Equality 2023.
10 Interview Questions You Might Get Asked
These are questions that we think might come up at some point during the interview process. It's worth prepping answers for the questions below, as well as other key areas you think will be important to secure the role.
- What qualities do you possess that make you a good fit for this role?
- How do you feel about meeting new people and engaging in conversation?
- Do you have a car and are you comfortable traveling within a 30-mile radius?
- Are you self-motivated and target-driven?
- Can you work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends?
- Are you comfortable persuading people to participate in surveys?
- How do you handle rejection or difficult conversations?
- What is your availability for working a minimum of 2-3 days per week?
- Do you have any experience in market research or a related field?
- What interests you about joining Ipsos UK and being part of the interviewer panel?
5 Questions You Could Ask
Based on the job description above, here are 5 questions we think you could ask during your interview. Use them as a guide to help you write your own questions.
Remember: Always have at least 5 questions prepared for the interview. If you do not, you run the risk of looking unprepared.
- What kind of training will be provided for this role?
- Can you provide more information about the target audience for the surveys?
- What is the expected time commitment for this role?
- Are there opportunities for career advancement within Ipsos UK?
- Can you provide more information about the reimbursement process for mileage costs?
Location: Old Catton
Posted: 2023-11-04 00:00:00
FT or PT: part_time
Category: Part-time / weekend
Latest Blog Posts
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 10th January 2024 at 15:46
Job sharing in the Civil Service is a flexible working arrangement where two employees share the responsibilities and duties of one full-time job. This concept aligns with the Civil Service's commi...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 10th January 2024 at 12:01
Scotland has emerged as a dynamic center for Civil Service jobs in the UK. With the UK Government relocating significant ...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 10th January 2024 at 08:44
The UK Civil Service is not just an employer; it's a gateway to meaningful engagement in public affairs. Serving as a civil servant means dedicating your skills and energy to the public good, in ro...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 20:11
The UK Civil Service Fast Stream program represents an exceptional opportunity for graduates aspiring to shape the future of public service. R...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 18:35
Welcome to the civil service! As you embark on this new journey, here are ten crucial tips to help you navigate and thrive in your new role:...