Social Research Interviewer - Car Required - Full Time
We are seeking individuals who possess curiosity, enjoy engaging with people, and have access to a car. If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity that will break you out of your daily routine. In this role, you will have the chance to meet new people, explore new places, and be a part of a journey that challenges the status quo and influences the everyday things that affect all of us.
Who We Are:
We are Ipsos UK, a globally recognized and leading market research company. Our clients span various industries, including business, media, research, and local and national government. We take pride in our curiosity and collaboration, and we are dedicated to providing our clients with exceptional insights and data.
We believe in working together with our interviewers and clients, sharing common goals and open minds.
We Will Invest In You:
No experience? No problem. Whether you are just starting your career, looking to make a career change, or already have experience in Market Research, we will offer you comprehensive training and one-on-one guidance from the moment you join us. Our experienced interviewers will share valuable skills, and you will receive full briefings on our projects. Additionally, you will have a dedicated New Starter coach to support you during your first 6 weeks. From day one, we aim to equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in your role.
As an essential member of our interviewer panel, your responsibilities will involve visiting homes in your local area (and potentially beyond) to gather the opinions and views of the British public throughout the year. You will utilize your persuasive skills to encourage people to participate in our surveys and make a difference with their opinions. Access to a car is essential for this role, and we will gladly reimburse your mileage costs. To succeed in this position, you must be self-motivated, organized, and driven to achieve targets.
We understand the importance of work-life balance, even as a contractor. That's why we offer flexible working hours. You will work 35 hours (5 days) per week and have the freedom to choose which days you work, as long as at least one of them falls on a weekend. To ensure we can interview a diverse range of individuals, some evening hours on weekdays will be required. However, you will have control over your start and end times each day, as long as they align with our project requirements. This flexibility makes the role ideal for those seeking the security of a full-time position and salary while maintaining some flexibility in their working pattern.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation: Annual salary of £22,000
- Quarterly performance bonuses of up to £2,000 per annum
- Pension contributions
- Paid travel expenses during work-related trips to ensure your comfort
- Access to our wellbeing and discount platform, offering vouchers and savings on everyday items
- Paid mileage costs
Support and Development:
- Dedicated support teams to assist you
- Accredited training period with live support, online learning, and one-on-one coaching
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- Interviewer communities accessible via social media and in-person coffee mornings
- Face-to-face and remote project briefings to set you up for success
If you believe you are the right fit for this role and have access to a car, we encourage you to apply now and embark on this journey. By completing our award-winning training program, you will gain accreditation and have the satisfaction of knowing that your work makes a difference and brings about change on both a local and national level.
Proud to be one of The Times Top 50 Employers for Gender Equality 2023.
10 Interview Questions You Might Get Asked
These are questions that we think might come up at some point during the interview process. It's worth prepping answers for the questions below, as well as other key areas you think will be important to secure the role.
- Can you tell us about your previous experience in market research?
- How comfortable are you with talking to new people?
- What motivates you to persuade people to participate in surveys?
- Are you self-motivated and target-driven?
- Are you organized and able to manage your time effectively?
- Can you commit to working 35 hours per week?
- Are you available to work some evening hours on weekdays?
- Do you have access to a car?
- Are you comfortable with working in different locations?
- How do you handle rejection when trying to persuade people to participate in surveys?
5 Questions You Could Ask
Based on the job description above, here are 5 questions we think you could ask during your interview. Use them as a guide to help you write your own questions.
Remember: Always have at least 5 questions prepared for the interview. If you do not, you run the risk of looking unprepared.
- What is the typical day-to-day schedule and responsibilities of an interviewer in this role?
- Can you provide more information on the training and support that will be offered to new interviewers?
- What are the specific goals and targets that interviewers are expected to meet?
- Are there opportunities for career advancement and growth within Ipsos UK?
- Can you share any success stories or examples of how interviewers have made a difference or influenced change through their work?
Posted: 2023-12-03 00:00:00
FT or PT: full_time
Category: Customer service / support
Latest Blog Posts
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 10th January 2024 at 15:46
Job sharing in the Civil Service is a flexible working arrangement where two employees share the responsibilities and duties of one full-time job. This concept aligns with the Civil Service's commi...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 10th January 2024 at 12:01
Scotland has emerged as a dynamic center for Civil Service jobs in the UK. With the UK Government relocating significant ...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 10th January 2024 at 08:44
The UK Civil Service is not just an employer; it's a gateway to meaningful engagement in public affairs. Serving as a civil servant means dedicating your skills and energy to the public good, in ro...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 20:11
The UK Civil Service Fast Stream program represents an exceptional opportunity for graduates aspiring to shape the future of public service. R...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 18:35
Welcome to the civil service! As you embark on this new journey, here are ten crucial tips to help you navigate and thrive in your new role:...
The Oyster Partnership1-Click Apply
Kelly Services Ltd1-Click Apply
Manpower UK Ltd1-Click Apply
Kelly Services Ltd1-Click Apply
Anglian Home Improvements1-Click Apply