We are currently seeking a team of experienced Full-Time Inbound Customer Service Specialists to join our TP family for a government campaign. The positions are office-based in Gateshead. If you have a passion for supporting customers and want to make a difference during these challenging times, then this is the perfect role for you.
Role: Customer Service Specialist
Site: Teleperformance UK, Tyne River House, Gateshead, NE11 9SZ
Start Date: 04/12/2023
Training Duration: 15 days, Monday to Friday
Shifts: Full flexibility between 8:00am-6:15pm, Monday to Friday. No weekend working and no bank holidays. Your shift pattern will be determined by the business.
Salary: £20,319 per annum (£10.42 per hour)
This is an office-based role and working from home is not available.
Contact Details: 0800 100 180 or Careers2teleperformance.co.uk
What does my role involve?
- A typical day will involve working in a lively and vibrant environment.
- You will start your day by signing into your systems and preparing for the day ahead.
- As a Customer Service Specialist, you will provide excellent service to a diverse range of customers and employers.
- You will handle inbound queries from customers regarding employment status, government guidelines, general claims, payments, advances, Covid-19/government support, change of details/circumstances, new Universal Credit claims, and appointment-related queries.
- You will inform customers about benefit payments that may be available to those on a low income or unable to work.
What do we need from you?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to establish collaborative customer relationships in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and the ability to interact with diverse individuals.
- Professional and friendly telephone manner.
- Customer service experience.
- Experience working in a target-driven environment to a high standard.
- Proficient PC skills and the ability to navigate multiple systems.
- Good typing speed.
- Take ownership of situations with positivity and dedication to service excellence.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and engaging environment.
Benefits of being a Customer Service Specialist
- Online recruitment process with potential job offer within 24 hours and fully paid training.
- 28 days' holiday (including bank holidays), increasing to 30 days after 1 year of service.
- Lifestyle Benefits program offering discounts and special offers from various retailers, as well as free wellness, kids, and learning classes through our Community Online Academy.
- Refer & Earn Scheme - earn up to £900 for referring a friend to work for TP, and £300 for your friend too.
- Employee welfare support including access to a Mental Health Employee Assistance program available 24/7, and our Interactive Health and Wellbeing Hub.
- Life Assurance Cover & Pension Scheme.
- Length of Service and monthly recognition awards.
- Opportunities for career development and progression.
If you're interested in joining us, apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch within 48 hours.
For further details: 0800 100 180 or Careers2teleperformance.co.uk
10 Interview Questions You Might Get Asked
These are questions that we think might come up at some point during the interview process. It's worth prepping answers for the questions below, as well as other key areas you think will be important to secure the role.
- Can you tell us about your customer service experience?
- How do you handle working in a fast-paced environment?
- What skills do you have that make you a strong candidate for this role?
- Can you provide an example of a time when you went above and beyond to assist a customer?
- How do you handle difficult or irate customers?
- Are you comfortable working with multiple systems and navigating between them?
- How do you prioritize and manage your workload?
- Can you give an example of a situation where you had to handle a challenging customer inquiry?
- How do you handle working towards targets and goals?
- Why are you interested in working for Teleperformance on a government campaign?
5 Questions You Could Ask
Based on the job description above, here are 5 questions we think you could ask during your interview. Use them as a guide to help you write your own questions.
Remember: Always have at least 5 questions prepared for the interview. If you do not, you run the risk of looking unprepared.
- What are the main responsibilities and tasks of the Customer Service Specialist role?
- What is the training duration for this role?
- Can you provide more information about the government campaign that this role is a part of?
- What is the shift pattern for this role?
- Are there opportunities for career development and progression within the company?
Posted: 2023-11-04 00:00:00
FT or PT: full_time
Category: Customer service / support
Latest Blog Posts
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 10th January 2024 at 15:46
Job sharing in the Civil Service is a flexible working arrangement where two employees share the responsibilities and duties of one full-time job. This concept aligns with the Civil Service's commi...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 10th January 2024 at 12:01
Scotland has emerged as a dynamic center for Civil Service jobs in the UK. With the UK Government relocating significant ...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 10th January 2024 at 08:44
The UK Civil Service is not just an employer; it's a gateway to meaningful engagement in public affairs. Serving as a civil servant means dedicating your skills and energy to the public good, in ro...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 20:11
The UK Civil Service Fast Stream program represents an exceptional opportunity for graduates aspiring to shape the future of public service. R...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 18:35
Welcome to the civil service! As you embark on this new journey, here are ten crucial tips to help you navigate and thrive in your new role:...
EDF Energy1-Click Apply
Bristol Myers Squibb1-Click Apply
Bristol Myers Squibb1-Click Apply