Site Acquisition Manager (Parcel Lockers)
Quadient delivers exceptional experiences with passion. We continually strive to innovate and reimagine something new. That inspires and motivates people to exceed expectations. Our business success is underpinned by the trust that our clients invest in our products, and in our commitment to delivering the very best solutions. This trust is earned by great people, doing a great job. We call it: The Power Of You.
Parcel Pending by Quadient automated electronic parcel locker systems enable our customers to securely load, store and distribute large volumes of both inbound and outbound parcels. The easy-to-use interface allows our customers to track each parcel’s journey and then notify recipients of the arrival of their parcel. Pickup and Drop Off takes only seconds and lockers are accessible 24/7, meaning no more missed deliveries and fewer journeys for parcel carriers which in turn reduces CO2 and Particulate emissions, improving air quality and easing congestion in our urban areas.
Globally the Parcel Pending by Quadient brand for Parcel Lockers is growing fast and has just been launched in the UK & I. Parcel Pending by Quadient now manage in excess of 11,000 automated parcel locker locations. The next step in the development of our UK locker business is the creation of a new open network of parcel lockers across the country. These will be a dense, urban network that are truly carrier agnostic – open for use to all UK parcel carriers. We plan to place them where people live, where people work, where they travel and where they play.
We are looking for 2 Site Acquisition Managers to join a new team dedicated to finding and securing these host locations. You would be helping create a brand-new business, working within an exciting, fast-paced work environment, allowing you to make an immediate impact on our company. We are looking for someone who is positive, creative and above all else, self-starting. You are probably from the parcels or retail industry, highly tech-savvy, and you understand the challenges facing the eCommerce industry today. If you are looking for a company where everyone works together and "wears a few hats", "rolls up their sleeves" to get the job done, this opportunity may be perfect for you.
This individual will be responsible for the following:
- Searching out for potential parcel locker locations and building strategic relationships with large organisations that are responsible for those spaces – the ‘Hosts’.
- Checking locations for suitability such as likely footfall, access and parking, ability to connect to services (internet and power) and security and safety.
- Once a parcel locker location has been identified, reach a commercial agreement with the Host organisation and coordinate with the Quadient Onboarding team and the Quadient installation team to support with an efficient well communicated installation of the Parcel Locker Solution.
- Negotiating a commercial agreement which might include presenting a contract and negotiating the compensation to the Host for the use of the site – either a per parcel payment or sometimes a rental payment. It may also include securing planning and/or other permissions for the installation.
- You will be main point of contact for a property management team to ensure they are prepared for the installation of the locker system, have communicated with all appropriate parties and ready to go live once installed.
- Responsible for the successful post onboarding and ongoing relationship with each Location Host company or body for Parcel Pending by Quadient.
- Proactively contact property Host teams to ensure everything is functioning properly for all things Parcel Pending by Quadient.
- Create a great Customer Satisfaction that promotes new leads and work with the Business Development Manager to deliver new opportunities.
Who You Are:
- Experience selling into or working within the retail, parcel or property management sector.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to drive the Host recruitment process from plan to confirmation.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Superb verbal and written communications skills.
- Self-starter and quick learner with a strong desire to work in high energy environment.
- Ability to think creatively and operate independently.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and adapt as priorities change.
- Salesforce CRM experience preferable.
Our values define how we work as a team: Empowerment, Passion, Inspiration and Community. They make us EPIC. Together.
At Quadient, we exist to help organizations simplify the connection between their customers and what matters most. From mortgage approvals, medical results, and insurance claims, to accounts receivables, invoices, and inbound packages. Every day - we help companies manage over 788 million connections with their customers. Our award-winning solutions and best in class customer service are the reasons we have grown to become the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences.
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
10 Interview Questions You Might Get Asked
These are questions that we think might come up at some point during the interview process. It's worth prepping answers for the questions below, as well as other key areas you think will be important to secure the role.
- Can you tell us about your experience in the retail, parcel, or property management sector?
- How would you approach building strategic relationships with large organizations to secure potential parcel locker locations?
- What criteria would you use to determine the suitability of a location for a parcel locker?
- Can you give an example of a commercial agreement you have negotiated in the past?
- How would you ensure a smooth and efficient installation process for the parcel locker solution?
- How would you maintain a successful ongoing relationship with each Location Host company?
- Can you describe a time when you had to think creatively to identify potential locations for a new product or service?
- How would you handle any challenges or issues that arise with the property management team during the installation process?
- Tell us about a time when you had to adapt your priorities to meet changing demands.
- Have you used Salesforce CRM before? If so, can you explain how you have used it in your previous role?
5 Questions You Could Ask
Based on the job description above, here are 5 questions we think you could ask during your interview. Use them as a guide to help you write your own questions.
Remember: Always have at least 5 questions prepared for the interview. If you do not, you run the risk of looking unprepared.
- What are the key objectives and targets for this new open network of parcel lockers?
- Can you provide more information about the compensation structure for the Site Acquisition Managers?
- What support and resources will be provided to the Site Acquisition Managers in terms of negotiating commercial agreements and securing planning permissions?
- How will the success of the post-onboarding and ongoing relationship with each Location Host be measured?
- Can you explain more about the company culture and how the values of Empowerment, Passion, Inspiration, and Community are practiced within the team?
Posted: 2023-11-19 00:00:00
FT or PT: full_time
Latest Blog Posts
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 20:11
The UK Civil Service Fast Stream program represents an exceptional opportunity for graduates aspiring to shape the future of public service. R...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 18:35
Welcome to the civil service! As you embark on this new journey, here are ten crucial tips to help you navigate and thrive in your new role:...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 16th November 2023 at 17:29
A career in the UK Civil Service is more than just a job; it's a commitment to public service, and it starts with a well-navigated application process. As you consider this career path, understandi...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 5th November 2023 at 18:53
The UK Civil Service is renowned not only for offering a chance to contribute to the public good but also for providing its employees with a robust benefits and pension package. These benefits are ...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 5th November 2023 at 18:30
Embarking on a career in the civil service can be one of the most rewarding decisions you can make. The ...
Sammons Recruitment Ltd1-Click Apply
Mitchell Maguire1-Click Apply
Bristol Myers Squibb1-Click Apply
Bristol Myers Squibb1-Click Apply
Bristol Myers Squibb1-Click Apply