Client Director For Growth
We are currently seeking a Client Director for Growth to join our team at CGI. As a leader in technology and business process development, we are at the forefront of shaping the future marketplace. This role will be based in our London Metro office and will be responsible for acquiring new clients and driving growth in the Greater London Region.
CGI has been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Sunday Times Best Places to Work List 2023 and has also been named one of the 'World's Best Employers' by Forbes magazine. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a share scheme that makes you a member of our team.
In this role, you will develop and maintain strong relationships with new prospects and clients in the Greater London Region. You will be responsible for winning new business and overseeing the full sales cycle. You will collaborate with internal marketing functions and service line leads to develop go-to-market strategies, and you will work with delivery teams to ensure quality services are delivered to clients. Additionally, you will foster the development of the team's capabilities in line with client needs.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience in the IT managed services and consultancy industry, specifically in the sale and delivery of outsourcing services, systems integration, and consulting projects. You should have a successful track record in business growth and relationship management, preferably in sectors such as healthcare, local government, higher education, transport and logistics, or retail in the Greater London Region.
Key qualifications for this role include strong customer-oriented and consultative skills, the ability to present to different stakeholders, strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, attention to detail, and the ability to articulate complex business and technical issues. You should thrive in a team environment and have experience in new logo acquisition and growth within large accounts. Networking, prospecting, and bid management skills are also important.
At CGI, we believe that people are at the heart of business success. As a member of our team, you will collaborate with colleagues and clients to deliver actionable insights that drive meaningful outcomes. We are committed to creating an inclusive work culture and strive to build more inclusive communities with our clients. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow.
If you are ready to join our team and make a difference, we invite you to apply today. CGI is a proud corporate member of myGwork, the business community for LGBTQ professionals and inclusive employers.
10 Interview Questions You Might Get Asked
These are questions that we think might come up at some point during the interview process. It's worth prepping answers for the questions below, as well as other key areas you think will be important to secure the role.
- Can you tell us about your experience in the IT managed services and consultancy industry?
- Have you worked in business development and/or account management roles before?
- What sectors have you worked in, specifically in the Greater London Region?
- Can you describe your experience in winning new logo business?
- How have you developed and maintained strong relationships with clients?
- What go-to-market activities have you developed and delivered for assigned territories/sectors?
- How have you ensured the quality of services delivered in line with client commitments?
- Can you provide examples of fostering the development of a team's capabilities and expertise?
- What experience do you have in recruiting, assigning, and supporting the career development of team members?
- Can you give examples of your consultative, customer-oriented approach and presenting to different stakeholders?
5 Questions You Could Ask
Based on the job description above, here are 5 questions we think you could ask during your interview. Use them as a guide to help you write your own questions.
Remember: Always have at least 5 questions prepared for the interview. If you do not, you run the risk of looking unprepared.
- Can you provide more information about the specific industries and sectors that CGI works with in the Greater London Region?
- What kind of support and resources does CGI provide for business development and client acquisition?
- Can you describe the typical deal size and scope of projects that the Client Director will be responsible for?
- How does CGI foster a diverse and inclusive work culture, and what initiatives are in place to support the career development of team members?
- Can you provide examples of successful client relationships and growth strategies that have been implemented by CGI in the past?
Posted: 2023-11-18 00:00:00
FT or PT: full_time
Category: Management / exec / consulting
Latest Blog Posts
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 20:11
The UK Civil Service Fast Stream program represents an exceptional opportunity for graduates aspiring to shape the future of public service. R...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 18:35
Welcome to the civil service! As you embark on this new journey, here are ten crucial tips to help you navigate and thrive in your new role:...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 16th November 2023 at 17:29
A career in the UK Civil Service is more than just a job; it's a commitment to public service, and it starts with a well-navigated application process. As you consider this career path, understandi...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 5th November 2023 at 18:53
The UK Civil Service is renowned not only for offering a chance to contribute to the public good but also for providing its employees with a robust benefits and pension package. These benefits are ...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 5th November 2023 at 18:30
Embarking on a career in the civil service can be one of the most rewarding decisions you can make. The ...
Construction Recruitment Services1-Click Apply