SSR Specialist High Risk
The BBC SSR Group is responsible for ensuring the safety, security, and risk management of BBC programmes. They are currently seeking a SSR Specialist - High Risk to join their team. This is a home-based role, but occasional travel to the London office will be required. The role involves providing support and advice for BBC High Risk activities, conducting threat analysis and risk assessments, and offering production safety advice. The successful candidate will also be responsible for supporting crisis management and contributing to the development of security policies and guidelines. Travel to high-risk locations may be required at short notice. The ideal candidate will have experience in a security or risk management role in hostile environments, be physically fit, and have strong communication and decision-making skills. A background in the military or government security is desirable, as is a current medical qualification and recognized security qualification. The ability to work well under pressure and forge strong relationships is crucial. The role offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career progression and training.
10 Interview Questions You Might Get Asked
These are questions that we think might come up at some point during the interview process. It's worth prepping answers for the questions below, as well as other key areas you think will be important to secure the role.
- What is your experience in a security and risk management role in hostile environments?
- Can you provide examples of how you have supported a division with practical safety advice in various environments?
- What is your understanding of the techniques of violent attack and the planning and execution of safety and security protection?
- Do you have experience working with media teams?
- Do you have a current medical qualification and recognized security qualification?
- Can you describe your experience working in overseas challenging hostile environments?
- Are you physically fit and able to work in hostile environments, including being deployed at short notice?
- Do you have any first aid qualifications and a basic knowledge of vehicle maintenance?
- How do you handle pressure and crisis management situations?
- Can you provide examples of your ability to build effective relationships and work as part of a team?
5 Questions You Could Ask
Based on the job description above, here are 5 questions we think you could ask during your interview. Use them as a guide to help you write your own questions.
Remember: Always have at least 5 questions prepared for the interview. If you do not, you run the risk of looking unprepared.
Posted: 2023-11-18 00:00:00
Job Type: permanent
FT or PT: full_time
Category: Other / general
Latest Blog Posts
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 20:11
The UK Civil Service Fast Stream program represents an exceptional opportunity for graduates aspiring to shape the future of public service. R...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 18:35
Welcome to the civil service! As you embark on this new journey, here are ten crucial tips to help you navigate and thrive in your new role:...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 16th November 2023 at 17:29
A career in the UK Civil Service is more than just a job; it's a commitment to public service, and it starts with a well-navigated application process. As you consider this career path, understandi...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 5th November 2023 at 18:53
The UK Civil Service is renowned not only for offering a chance to contribute to the public good but also for providing its employees with a robust benefits and pension package. These benefits are ...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 5th November 2023 at 18:30
Embarking on a career in the civil service can be one of the most rewarding decisions you can make. The ...
Spinwell Global Limited1-Click Apply
Shaw Trust1-Click Apply
LONDON BOROUGH OF ENFIELD1-Click Apply
Bardwood Support Services Limited1-Click Apply