Senior Product Control Manager
Opening date: 14-Nov-2023
Closing date: 21-Nov-2023
At HSBC, we believe that some careers can open more doors than others. If you're looking for a career that offers new opportunities and possibilities, then join HSBC. Whether you're aiming to reach the top or explore an exciting new direction, HSBC provides the opportunities, support, and rewards to help you go further.
HSBC Global Banking and Markets is a financing-focused business that specializes in emerging markets. We connect emerging and mature markets through our international network, covering key growth areas. Our goal is to help our corporate, government, and institutional clients achieve consistent, long-term performance by providing investment and financial solutions. Our range of products and services includes advisory, financing, prime services, research and analysis, securities services, trading and sales, and transaction banking.
We are currently looking for a Senior Product Control Manager to join our team. In this role, you will provide comprehensive management support to the Global Product Management function and Securities Services business. The Global Product Management team is responsible for defining, designing, and maintaining products and services across our key markets to drive revenue growth, cost management, and global standards.
This position offers a unique opportunity to gain insight into the entire spectrum of the securities services business on a global scale. You will have high visibility and numerous opportunities for development.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the development and maintenance of product collateral, including sales and service definitions and management of the service catalogue
- Initiating periodic reviews of product roadmaps to determine long-term developments and gain approvals from senior stakeholders
- Reviewing and implementing product governance standards and requirements
- Refreshing product rate cards across various services in collaboration with product management
- Working closely with various teams to govern, deploy best practices, and oversee the product lifecycle for securities services products
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork, an organization that supports LGBTQ professionals and promotes workplace equality.
10 Interview Questions You Might Get Asked
These are questions that we think might come up at some point during the interview process. It's worth prepping answers for the questions below, as well as other key areas you think will be important to secure the role.
- What is the primary purpose of the Senior Product Control Manager role?
- What is the responsibility of the Global Product Management team?
- What are the key markets that the Global Product Management team operates in?
- What is the role of the Senior Manager in overseeing product collateral?
- How does the Senior Manager collaborate with product and sector heads?
- What are the product governance standards and requirements that the Senior Manager is accountable for?
- What products are included in the product rate card refresh?
- Which teams does the Senior Manager work closely with to oversee product lifecycle for Securities services products?
- Is this employer a corporate member of myGwork?
- What is the purpose of myGwork?
5 Questions You Could Ask
Based on the job description above, here are 5 questions we think you could ask during your interview. Use them as a guide to help you write your own questions.
Remember: Always have at least 5 questions prepared for the interview. If you do not, you run the risk of looking unprepared.
- What are the key growth areas that HSBC Global Banking and Markets is focused on?
- Can you provide more information on the specific responsibilities and tasks of the Senior Product Control Manager role?
- What opportunities for development and career growth are available within this role?
- Can you explain the product governance standards and requirements that the Senior Manager will be accountable for?
- How does the Global Product Management team collaborate with other teams within HSBC, such as Sales & Client Management, Product Delivery, and IT?
Posted: 2023-11-19 00:00:00
FT or PT: full_time
Category: IT / Computing / Software
Latest Blog Posts
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 20:11
The UK Civil Service Fast Stream program represents an exceptional opportunity for graduates aspiring to shape the future of public service. R...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 18:35
Welcome to the civil service! As you embark on this new journey, here are ten crucial tips to help you navigate and thrive in your new role:...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 16th November 2023 at 17:29
A career in the UK Civil Service is more than just a job; it's a commitment to public service, and it starts with a well-navigated application process. As you consider this career path, understandi...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 5th November 2023 at 18:53
The UK Civil Service is renowned not only for offering a chance to contribute to the public good but also for providing its employees with a robust benefits and pension package. These benefits are ...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 5th November 2023 at 18:30
Embarking on a career in the civil service can be one of the most rewarding decisions you can make. The ...
Parker Jones Group Ltd1-Click Apply
Service Care Solutions1-Click Apply
People Source Consulting1-Click Apply
Boston Hale1-Click Apply