Biddable Account Manager
We are MG OMD, the Agency of the Year according to Campaign & Media Week. We are also the most decorated agency in the history of the IPA.
MG is seeking an individual who is passionate about Paid Social and/or Paid Search Advertising. This person will work closely with major social and search platforms to deliver exceptional advertising campaigns. If you only have experience in one area, you must be eager to learn and be trained in the other specialization, as this role requires managing both.
About the client:
OmniGov is a specialized division that handles UK Government media buying. It is the largest advertiser in the UK and a top 10 agency in its own right, working with over 80 different government departments. In 2018, we were awarded a 4-year contract, and in late 2021, we became the first agency to retain the business for another 4 years. Join our award-winning team, as OmniGOV was named Agency Team of the Year at the Campaign Media Awards 2021 for the second consecutive year. You will work on campaigns that address some of the most challenging issues in our society, aiming to help, improve, or save lives, or simply to inform the public.
Be Your Best Statement:
We want everyone to have the opportunity to shine and showcase their talents. We are happy to make adjustments in the recruitment process to support you in being your best. Please discuss any specific requirements with your dedicated Talent Acquisition team member, or you can email us confidentially at beyourbestomnicommediagroup.com.
About MG OMD:
MG OMD is a media agency that provides clients with unparalleled insight, expertise, security, and transparency. Our focus is on creating meaningful differences for our clients through innovative, effective, and award-winning work and campaigns. We were recently named Campaign's Global Agency of the Year 2022, Thinkbox's TV Planning Agency of the Year 2022, and MediaWeek's Agency of the Year for 2021. Additionally, our OmniGOV team has been named Campaign's Agency Team of the Year for three consecutive years. We are also the most awarded agency in the history of the IPA Effectiveness Awards and Thinkbox's TV Planning Awards. However, our proudest achievement is our people. We are the only networked media agency to be listed in Campaign's Best Places to Work every year since its inception five years ago.
At OMG, our vision is to be an agency that values and embraces diversity, where everyone can thrive in an environment of equality, inclusion, and belonging. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that reflects today's society, where individuals can bring their authentic selves to work, and where diverse voices and backgrounds are valued, heard, and represented. We will handle your personal data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice, which can be found on www.omgukcareers.com.
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork - LGBTQ professionals, the business community for LGBTQ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.
10 Interview Questions You Might Get Asked
These are questions that we think might come up at some point during the interview process. It's worth prepping answers for the questions below, as well as other key areas you think will be important to secure the role.
- What experience do you have with Paid Social and/or Paid Search Advertising?
- Are you willing to learn and be trained in the other specialism (search or social) that you do not have experience in?
- Can you tell us about your experience working with major social and search platforms?
- Have you worked on government media buying or with government departments before?
- How do you handle working on campaigns that deal with challenging issues in society?
- Can you provide examples of campaigns you have worked on that aimed to help, improve, or save lives?
- How do you stay informed and up to date with changes and developments in the paid social and/or paid search advertising industry?
- What skills or expertise do you bring to the team at MG OMD?
- How do you prioritize and manage multiple campaigns and projects simultaneously?
- Have you ever had to make adjustments to accommodate specific requirements or needs of a client or team member? If so, please provide an example.
5 Questions You Could Ask
Based on the job description above, here are 5 questions we think you could ask during your interview. Use them as a guide to help you write your own questions.
Remember: Always have at least 5 questions prepared for the interview. If you do not, you run the risk of looking unprepared.
- What types of advertising campaigns have been the most challenging or impactful for the government departments you work with?
- How do you prioritize and manage campaigns that aim to inform the public versus those that aim to help, improve, or save lives?
- Can you provide examples of how the agency supports and encourages professional development and upskilling in the areas of paid social and paid search advertising?
- What steps does the agency take to ensure diversity, equity, and inclusion within the workplace, particularly in relation to the campaigns and clients you work with?
- How do you measure and evaluate the effectiveness of your advertising campaigns, and how are the results communicated to clients and government departments?
Posted: 2023-11-17 00:00:00
Job Type: contract
FT or PT: full_time
Category: Marketing / advertising / PR
Latest Blog Posts
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 20:11
The UK Civil Service Fast Stream program represents an exceptional opportunity for graduates aspiring to shape the future of public service. R...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 18:35
Welcome to the civil service! As you embark on this new journey, here are ten crucial tips to help you navigate and thrive in your new role:...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 16th November 2023 at 17:29
A career in the UK Civil Service is more than just a job; it's a commitment to public service, and it starts with a well-navigated application process. As you consider this career path, understandi...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 5th November 2023 at 18:53
The UK Civil Service is renowned not only for offering a chance to contribute to the public good but also for providing its employees with a robust benefits and pension package. These benefits are ...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 5th November 2023 at 18:30
Embarking on a career in the civil service can be one of the most rewarding decisions you can make. The ...
Morgan Law1-Click Apply
First Recruitment Services1-Click Apply
Brand Recruitment1-Click Apply
LHH Recruitment1-Click Apply
Peoples Partnership1-Click Apply