We are seeking an experienced Enterprise Architect Consultant to join our well-established and growing Management Consultancy. With a strong portfolio of both Private and Public Sector clients, we provide enterprise architecture advice, transformation, and high-value business strategy.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a range of projects across Central Government, Defence, Intelligence/Security, and Emergency Services, making a real impact on society. Your main responsibilities will include defining end-to-end solutions for the architecture of Business Infrastructure, Applications, and Information platforms, as well as developing solutions for large Technology programs.
To be successful in this role, you should have at least 5 years of experience working as an Enterprise Architect. Exposure to EA frameworks such as Archimate, TOGAF, and/or MODAF would be an advantage. Familiarity with GDS approaches, including the Government Service Design Manual, is also desirable.
You should have experience with various analysis methods, such as BPMN and UML, as well as business case development and treasury guidelines. Strong stakeholder management skills and excellent communication abilities are essential for this role.
Candidates must be eligible and willing to obtain UK Security Clearance. A varied background, diverse program exposure, and a STEM degree would be preferable, but the most important thing is your ability to demonstrate your capability to adapt and change to meet the requirements.
10 Interview Questions You Might Get Asked
These are questions that we think might come up at some point during the interview process. It's worth prepping answers for the questions below, as well as other key areas you think will be important to secure the role.
- Can you describe your experience working as an Enterprise Architect?
- What frameworks have you been exposed to in your career? Specifically, have you worked with Archimate, TOGAF, or MODAF?
- Are you familiar with GDS approaches, such as the Government Service Design Manual?
- Have you used any analysis methods, like BPMN or UML? Can you provide examples of when you've used them?
- Have you developed business cases before? Are you familiar with treasury guidelines?
- Tell us about your experience working in consultancies. How have you managed stakeholders in the past?
- Do you currently have or are you able to obtain UK Security Clearance?
- Can you discuss your background and the variety of programs you've been exposed to?
- Do you have a STEM degree? If not, how have you demonstrated your ability to adapt and change to requirements?
- Are you willing to gain UK Security Clearance if necessary for this role?
5 Questions You Could Ask
Based on the job description above, here are 5 questions we think you could ask during your interview. Use them as a guide to help you write your own questions.
Remember: Always have at least 5 questions prepared for the interview. If you do not, you run the risk of looking unprepared.
- What is the typical scope of projects that the Management Consultancy works on?
- Can you provide examples of the type of transformation and high-value business strategy projects that the team has worked on?
- What specific experience or knowledge is required in working with Central Government, Defence, Intelligence/Security, and Emergency Services?
- Can you provide more information on the types of technology programmes that the Enterprise Architect would be involved in?
- What level of UK Security Clearance is required for this position and what is the process for obtaining it?
Company: Ncounter LTD
Posted: 2023-11-17 00:00:00
Job Type: permanent
FT or PT:
Category: IT / Computing / Software
Latest Blog Posts
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 20:11
The UK Civil Service Fast Stream program represents an exceptional opportunity for graduates aspiring to shape the future of public service. R...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 18:35
Welcome to the civil service! As you embark on this new journey, here are ten crucial tips to help you navigate and thrive in your new role:...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 16th November 2023 at 17:29
A career in the UK Civil Service is more than just a job; it's a commitment to public service, and it starts with a well-navigated application process. As you consider this career path, understandi...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 5th November 2023 at 18:53
The UK Civil Service is renowned not only for offering a chance to contribute to the public good but also for providing its employees with a robust benefits and pension package. These benefits are ...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 5th November 2023 at 18:30
Embarking on a career in the civil service can be one of the most rewarding decisions you can make. The ...
Parker Jones Group Ltd1-Click Apply
Service Care Solutions1-Click Apply
People Source Consulting1-Click Apply
Boston Hale1-Click Apply