Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Chessington
Are you looking for an exciting Graduate Recruitment opportunity in South West London? Do you want to receive exceptional training and have the potential to earn uncapped commission? Our client is seeking confident and hardworking individuals to join their fast-paced team in Chessington. Interviews for this role will be conducted within the next 1-2 weeks, with a start date in the next 3-4 weeks. If you are available within these time frames, please apply now.
As an Entry Level Recruitment Consultant, you will receive a competitive basic salary and the opportunity to double your salary through uncapped commission. You will also benefit from an award-winning training programme, all expenses paid holidays, lunch club incentives, and private healthcare.
A typical day in this role will involve tasks such as sourcing candidates for client roles, writing adverts to attract suitable candidates, conducting first stage interviews, providing feedback to candidates and clients, and building strong relationships. Business development and cold calling prospective clients will also be part of your responsibilities.
If you are looking for a rewarding career where you can take control of your earnings and enjoy transparent progression opportunities, while working in a lively professional environment with like-minded colleagues, send your CV to Curtis at SW6 to discuss exceptional opportunities.
At SW6, we recruit for various industries including Technology, Finance, Oil and Gas, Energy, IT, Management Consulting, Engineering, SAP, HR, Legal, Paralegal, Investment Banking, Hedge Fund, Digital, Media, Marketing, Public Sector, International, Pharmaceutical, Bioscience, Procurement, Supply Chain, Management, Board, Executive, Banking, Change Management, Insurance, and multi-lingual roles. We welcome candidates from different backgrounds and domains, including business development, lettings agents, estate agency, media sales, promotional work, door to door sales, brokering, insurance brokerage, trading, inbound and outbound calls, B2B and B2C sales, telesales, fundraising, and various graduate roles.
10 Interview Questions You Might Get Asked
These are questions that we think might come up at some point during the interview process. It's worth prepping answers for the questions below, as well as other key areas you think will be important to secure the role.
- What interests you about the role of an Entry Level Recruitment Consultant?
- Have you had any previous experience in recruitment or a similar field?
- Can you tell me about a time when you had to work in a fast-paced environment?
- How do you handle rejection and setbacks?
- Are you comfortable with cold calling and business development?
- What strategies would you use to source candidates for client roles?
- Can you give an example of a time when you had to provide feedback to a candidate?
- How do you prioritize your tasks and manage your time?
- Are you comfortable with stakeholder management and building relationships?
- What are your career aspirations in the recruitment industry?
5 Questions You Could Ask
Based on the job description above, here are 5 questions we think you could ask during your interview. Use them as a guide to help you write your own questions.
Remember: Always have at least 5 questions prepared for the interview. If you do not, you run the risk of looking unprepared.
- What kind of training and support will be provided to help me succeed in this role?
- What opportunities are there for career progression within the company?
- Can you tell me more about the commission structure and how it works?
- What is the company culture like and what kind of team dynamic can I expect?
- Can you provide examples of the types of clients and industries that I would be working with?
Company: SW6 Associates Limited
Posted: 2023-11-14 00:00:00
Job Type: permanent
FT or PT:
Latest Blog Posts
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 20:11
The UK Civil Service Fast Stream program represents an exceptional opportunity for graduates aspiring to shape the future of public service. R...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 18:35
Welcome to the civil service! As you embark on this new journey, here are ten crucial tips to help you navigate and thrive in your new role:...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 16th November 2023 at 17:29
A career in the UK Civil Service is more than just a job; it's a commitment to public service, and it starts with a well-navigated application process. As you consider this career path, understandi...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 5th November 2023 at 18:53
The UK Civil Service is renowned not only for offering a chance to contribute to the public good but also for providing its employees with a robust benefits and pension package. These benefits are ...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 5th November 2023 at 18:30
Embarking on a career in the civil service can be one of the most rewarding decisions you can make. The ...
Rise Technical Recruitment1-Click Apply
HD Surveyors1-Click Apply