Market Research Interviewer - Car Required - Part Time
We are seeking individuals who are curious, enjoy engaging with people, and have access to a car. If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity that will break you out of your daily routine. In this role, you will have the chance to meet new people, explore new places, and be part of a journey that challenges the status quo and influences everyday aspects that impact us all.
Who We Are:
At Ipsos UK, we are a globally recognized and leading market research company. We collaborate with numerous clients across various sectors, including business, media, research, as well as local and national government. Our team takes pride in our curiosity and collaboration, dedicating ourselves to providing our clients with top-notch insights and data. We work closely with our interviewers and clients, sharing common goals and open minds.
We Will Invest In You:
No experience? No problem. Whether you are starting your career, looking for a change, or have prior experience in market research, we will provide you with extensive training and one-on-one guidance from the moment you join us. Our experienced interviewers will share valuable skills with you, and we will provide thorough briefings on our projects. Additionally, you will have a dedicated New Starter coach who will support you during your first six weeks. We believe in preparing you with the right skills and knowledge from day one.
As a vital member of our interviewer panel, you will be visiting homes in your local area (and potentially beyond) throughout the year to gather the views and opinions of the British public. Your persuasion skills will be essential in encouraging individuals to participate in our surveys, enabling them to influence the world with their opinions. It is important that you have access to a car to be eligible for this role. Typically, you will be expected to travel within a 30-mile radius of your home address when working, and we will reimburse your mileage costs accordingly. To succeed in this role, self-motivation, organization, and target-driven qualities are crucial. This position offers flexible hours, allowing you to choose when you work, although some evenings and weekends will be required to meet targets. We do ask that you commit to a minimum of 2-3 days (12-18 hours) per week.
- Competitive Compensation: Guaranteed pay of £12 per hour during your 8-week training period
- Holiday allowance
- Pension contributions
- Fortnightly pay cycle
- Access to our wellbeing and discount platform, featuring vouchers and savings on everyday items
- Competitive rates in the sector once you move to performance pay, with average rates ranging from £14.00 - £17.00 per hour based on project requirements and including evening and weekend hours
- Paid mileage costs
- Flexible role with control over your working days and hours
- Ideal for those seeking part-time work with a minimum commitment of 2-3 days per week
Support and Development:
We have dedicated support teams to assist you throughout your journey. You will undergo an accredited training period with live support, online learning, and one-on-one coaching. There are also opportunities for career development and progression, and you will have access to interviewer communities through social media and in-person coffee mornings. We provide face-to-face and remote project briefings to set you up for success.
If you believe you are the right fit for this role and have access to a car, click "Apply Now" to begin your journey. You will gain accreditation through our award-winning training program and have the satisfaction of knowing that your work makes a difference both locally and nationally. Join us as a game changer.
Proud to be one of The Times Top 50 Employers for Gender Equality 2023.
10 Interview Questions You Might Get Asked
These are questions that we think might come up at some point during the interview process. It's worth prepping answers for the questions below, as well as other key areas you think will be important to secure the role.
- What qualities do you possess that make you a good fit for this role?
- How comfortable are you with talking to people and engaging in conversation?
- Can you describe your experience in market research, if any?
- Are you willing to work evenings and weekends to meet targets?
- Do you have access to a car and are you willing to travel within a 30-mile radius?
- How self-motivated and organized are you?
- What is your availability for working hours?
- Are you comfortable working a minimum of 2-3 days per week?
- How do you handle rejection and persuade people to participate in surveys?
- What interests you about joining Ipsos UK and being part of a leading market research company?
5 Questions You Could Ask
Based on the job description above, here are 5 questions we think you could ask during your interview. Use them as a guide to help you write your own questions.
Remember: Always have at least 5 questions prepared for the interview. If you do not, you run the risk of looking unprepared.
- What kind of training and support will I receive during my first 8 weeks?
- Can you provide more information about the types of surveys and projects I will be working on?
- What is the average number of hours per week that interviewers typically work?
- Can you tell me more about the career development opportunities within Ipsos UK?
- How does the performance pay system work and what factors are taken into account?
Posted: 2023-11-12 00:00:00
FT or PT: part_time
Category: Part-time / weekend
Latest Blog Posts
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 20:11
The UK Civil Service Fast Stream program represents an exceptional opportunity for graduates aspiring to shape the future of public service. R...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 18:35
Welcome to the civil service! As you embark on this new journey, here are ten crucial tips to help you navigate and thrive in your new role:...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 16th November 2023 at 17:29
A career in the UK Civil Service is more than just a job; it's a commitment to public service, and it starts with a well-navigated application process. As you consider this career path, understandi...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 5th November 2023 at 18:53
The UK Civil Service is renowned not only for offering a chance to contribute to the public good but also for providing its employees with a robust benefits and pension package. These benefits are ...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 5th November 2023 at 18:30
Embarking on a career in the civil service can be one of the most rewarding decisions you can make. The ...