Market Research Interviewer - Car Required - Part TimeQuick Apply
We are seeking individuals who possess curiosity, enjoy engaging with others, and have access to a car. If this sounds like you, we have an opportunity that will break the monotony of your daily routine. Join us and embark on a journey that challenges the status quo and influences the things that impact us all.
Who We Are:
Part of a globally recognized and leading market research company, Ipsos UK collaborates with clients across various industries, including business, media, research, and government. Our dedication to providing gold standard insights and data, along with our curious and collaborative approach, sets us apart. We work closely with our interviewers and clients, sharing common goals and open minds.
We Will Invest In You:
No experience? No problem. Whether you're starting a career, transitioning into market research, or already have experience in the field, we offer extensive training and individual guidance from the moment you join our team. Our panel of experienced interviewers will share valuable skills, and we'll provide thorough project briefings. Additionally, you'll have a dedicated New Starter coach to assist you during your first six weeks. From day one, we ensure you have the necessary skills and knowledge to excel in your role.
As a vital part of our interviewer panel, you'll visit homes in your local area (and potentially beyond) throughout the year to gather the opinions and views of the British public. Using your talents, you'll persuade individuals to participate in our surveys, enabling them to influence the world with their opinions. A car is essential for this role, and you'll typically be expected to travel within a 30-mile radius of your home address. We reimburse mileage costs accordingly. Success in this role requires self-motivation, organization, and a target-driven mindset. This position offers flexibility in terms of working hours, with some evenings and weekends required to meet targets. We ask that you commit to working a minimum of 2-3 days (12-18 hours) per week.
- Competitive Compensation: Guaranteed pay of £12 per hour during the 8-week training period
- Holiday allowance
- Pension contributions
- Fortnightly pay cycle
- Access to our wellbeing and discount platform, which offers savings on everyday items
- Competitive rates in the sector once you transition to performance pay, with average rates ranging from £14.00 - £17.00 per hour based on project requirements (including evening and weekend hours)
- Reimbursement for mileage costs
- Flexible role with control over your working days and hours
- Ideal for those seeking part-time work with a minimum commitment of 2-3 days per week
Support and Development:
- Dedicated support teams available to assist you
- Accredited training period with live support, online learning, and one-on-one coaching
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- Interviewer communities accessible through social media and in-person coffee mornings
- Face-to-face and remote project briefings to set you up for success
If you're the individual we're seeking and have access to a car, click "Apply Now" to begin your journey. By completing our award-winning training program, you'll gain accreditation and the satisfaction of knowing that your actions make a difference locally and nationally on a daily basis. Join us and be a game changer.
Proud to be one of The Times Top 50 Employers for Gender Equality 2023.
10 Interview Questions You Might Get Asked
These are questions that we think might come up at some point during the interview process. It's worth prepping answers for the questions below, as well as other key areas you think will be important to secure the role.
- What qualities do you possess that make you a good fit for this role?
- Can you tell us about your previous experience in market research?
- How comfortable are you with approaching and persuading people?
- Do you have a valid driver's license and access to a car?
- Are you able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends?
- What do you enjoy most about meeting new people and seeing new places?
- Have you ever had to deal with challenging or difficult individuals during your work?
- Can you describe a time when you successfully met or exceeded your targets in a previous role?
- How do you stay motivated and organized when working independently?
- Are you open to receiving ongoing training and development opportunities?
5 Questions You Could Ask
Based on the job description above, here are 5 questions we think you could ask during your interview. Use them as a guide to help you write your own questions.
Remember: Always have at least 5 questions prepared for the interview. If you do not, you run the risk of looking unprepared.
- What kind of surveys will I be conducting?
- How many hours per week can I expect to work?
- Can you tell me more about the training and support provided?
- What kind of targets will I be expected to meet?
- Are there opportunities for career advancement within the company?
Posted: 2023-11-12 00:00:00
FT or PT: part_time
Category: Part-time / weekend
Latest Blog Posts
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 20:11
The UK Civil Service Fast Stream program represents an exceptional opportunity for graduates aspiring to shape the future of public service. R...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 18:35
Welcome to the civil service! As you embark on this new journey, here are ten crucial tips to help you navigate and thrive in your new role:...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 16th November 2023 at 17:29
A career in the UK Civil Service is more than just a job; it's a commitment to public service, and it starts with a well-navigated application process. As you consider this career path, understandi...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 5th November 2023 at 18:53
The UK Civil Service is renowned not only for offering a chance to contribute to the public good but also for providing its employees with a robust benefits and pension package. These benefits are ...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 5th November 2023 at 18:30
Embarking on a career in the civil service can be one of the most rewarding decisions you can make. The ...