Market Research Interviewer – Car Required – Full Time
We are seeking individuals who possess curiosity, enjoy engaging with others, and have access to a car. If this sounds like you, we have an exciting role that will break the monotony of your daily routine. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to meet new people, explore new locations, and be a part of a journey that challenges the status quo and influences everyday matters that impact us all.
Who We Are:
We are Ipsos UK, a well-known and respected market research company operating globally. Our clientele includes businesses, media outlets, research sectors, as well as local and national government entities. We take pride in our inquisitive and collaborative nature, and we are dedicated to providing our clients with top-notch insights and data. We value collaboration with our interviewers and clients, approaching our work with shared goals and open minds.
We Will Invest In You:
No Experience? No Problem! Whether you are starting your career, looking for a change, or already have experience in market research, we will provide you with comprehensive training and one-on-one guidance from the moment you join our team. Our experienced interviewers will share valuable skills and provide project briefings to ensure your success. Additionally, you will have a dedicated New Starter coach to support you during your first six weeks. We are committed to ensuring that you feel well-prepared and equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge for the job.
As a crucial member of our interviewer panel, you will be visiting homes in your local area (and potentially beyond) to gather the viewpoints and opinions of the British public throughout the year. By using your persuasive abilities, you will encourage individuals to participate in our surveys and make a meaningful impact on the world with their opinions. Having access to a car is essential for this role, and we will reimburse your mileage costs accordingly. To thrive in this position, you must be self-motivated, organized, and driven to meet targets.
We understand the importance of work-life balance, even as a contractor. That's why we offer flexible working hours. You will work 35 hours (5 days) per week and have the freedom to choose which days you work, as long as at least one of them is a weekend day. To accommodate interviews with a diverse range of individuals, you will need to work some evening hours on weekdays. However, you have the flexibility to manage your start and end times each day, as long as they align with our project requirements. This opportunity is ideal for individuals who seek the security of a full-time position and salary while maintaining some flexibility in their work schedule.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation: Annual salary of £22,000
- Quarterly performance bonuses of up to £2,000 per annum
- Pension contributions
- Paid travel expenses for work-related trips
- Access to our wellbeing and discount platform, offering vouchers and savings on everyday items
- Paid mileage costs
- Support and development: Dedicated support teams available to assist you
- Accredited training period with live support, online learning, and one-on-one coaching
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- Interviewer communities accessible through social media and in-person coffee mornings
- Face-to-face and remote project briefings to set you up for success
If you believe you are the ideal candidate for this position and have access to a car, please hit the apply now button and embark on this exciting journey. By completing our award-winning training program, you will gain accreditation and have the satisfaction of knowing that your work makes a difference and brings about change on both a local and national level.
Proud to be one of The Times Top 50 Employers for Gender Equality 2023.
10 Interview Questions You Might Get Asked
These are questions that we think might come up at some point during the interview process. It's worth prepping answers for the questions below, as well as other key areas you think will be important to secure the role.
- Can you tell us about your previous experience in market research?
- What interests you about working in a role that involves talking to people and gathering opinions?
- How would you persuade someone to participate in a survey?
- Are you self-motivated and target driven?
- How do you prioritize your workload and stay organized?
- Are you comfortable working flexible hours, including some evenings and weekends?
- Do you have access to a car and are you comfortable with reimbursed mileage expenses?
- What do you think are the key qualities of a successful interviewer?
- How do you handle rejection and overcome objections?
- Can you describe a situation where you had to influence someone's opinion or behavior?
5 Questions You Could Ask
Based on the job description above, here are 5 questions we think you could ask during your interview. Use them as a guide to help you write your own questions.
Remember: Always have at least 5 questions prepared for the interview. If you do not, you run the risk of looking unprepared.
- What kind of training and support will I receive?
- Can you provide more information about the projects I'll be working on?
- What is the typical schedule like for this role?
- Can you tell me more about the compensation and bonus structure?
- How can I progress and develop my career within Ipsos UK?
Posted: 2023-11-09 00:00:00
FT or PT: full_time
Category: Customer service / support
Latest Blog Posts
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 20:11
The UK Civil Service Fast Stream program represents an exceptional opportunity for graduates aspiring to shape the future of public service. R...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 11th November 2023 at 18:35
Welcome to the civil service! As you embark on this new journey, here are ten crucial tips to help you navigate and thrive in your new role:...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 16th November 2023 at 17:29
A career in the UK Civil Service is more than just a job; it's a commitment to public service, and it starts with a well-navigated application process. As you consider this career path, understandi...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 5th November 2023 at 18:53
The UK Civil Service is renowned not only for offering a chance to contribute to the public good but also for providing its employees with a robust benefits and pension package. These benefits are ...
Lisa Owiaji - Posted on 5th November 2023 at 18:30
Embarking on a career in the civil service can be one of the most rewarding decisions you can make. The ...
Kelly Services Ltd1-Click Apply
Manpower UK Ltd1-Click Apply
Kelly Services Ltd1-Click Apply
Commercial Services1-Click Apply
Kelly Services Ltd1-Click Apply